APPLY HERE to join the 2019 Girl Scout Go-Getters team for the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
(Limited spaces available, applications due by 11/27/18)
This Chicago Marathon is one of six Abbott World Marathon Majors, and an experience of a lifetime! On October 13, 2019, runners from 50 states and more than 100 countries will travel through 27 neighborhoods on a flat and fast course that starts and finishes in Grant Park. More than 1.7 million spectators will line the course to cheer you on!
When you run with Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana, you are empowering more than 52,000 girls! We have limited openings for individuals who are ready to grab their running shoes and fundraise on behalf of our girls.
Each runner is asked to raise a minimum of $1,250. We will provide you with a personalized fundraising page and will be with you every step of the way in raising funds and running miles for the Girl Scouts!
Applications are accepted now through November 27, 2018!
When you run with the Girl Scout Go-Getters, you will receive:
· Guaranteed entry into the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
· Once you reach your fundraising goal of $1,250, we will refund your
registration fee ($205)!
· Free virtual and in-person training options with Chicago Endurance Sports
· Official Girl Scout Go-Getters team running shirt
· Customizable fundraising page to help reach your goal
· Access to all team events
· Free entry to Race Day Resort
· Fundraising prizes for our top fundraisers!